Pickup Trucks Europe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dont take cash with you when buying a car!!

5 posters

Go down

Dont take cash with you when buying a car!! Empty Dont take cash with you when buying a car!!

Post by Rislar Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:37 am

Rislar
Rislar
Administrator/Founder
Administrator/Founder

: : Dont take cash with you when buying a car!! Untitled

http://www.eclipse-bowling.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Dont take cash with you when buying a car!! Empty Re: Dont take cash with you when buying a car!!

Post by Hicube Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:51 am

this country is just getting worse and worse.......Bring back hanging, that will slow this crime rate down Bang Head
Hicube
Hicube
THE HULK / YOU WONT LIKE ME WHEN I MODERATE

: : Thats me !!

Back to top Go down

Dont take cash with you when buying a car!! Empty Re: Dont take cash with you when buying a car!!

Post by Rislar Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:53 am

Unreal ain't it Shocked i'd chop there hands off, we are almost lawless as they can get away with everything these days No
Rislar
Rislar
Administrator/Founder
Administrator/Founder

http://www.eclipse-bowling.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicube Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:07 pm

I would chop more than their bloody hands off Evil or Very Mad
Hicube
Hicube

: : Thats me !!

Back to top Go down

Post by jpmc Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:11 pm

Enough of this PC world bring back corprule punishment I say. Young people mainly have no respect these days Slap Slapfight
jpmc
jpmc
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave C Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:04 am

Not much to say about that is there.....it's just so easy now days......what with sim cards in mobiles which are untraceable...etc......you never know who is abusing the decent people of this country....and so hard to catch....and when they are caught ......... they are not dealt the required punishment...... Evil or Very Mad
Dave C
Dave C
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by sekar555 Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:21 pm

"cash back" usually means that a certain amount, will be taken off the price off the car. right now on the 2009 Mazda 6's there is $2000, customer cash, no, you don't get a check, it's taken off the price of the car. or, if you have a trade in that's worth more than the car you want to buy, you could get cash back, literally. that rarely happens, but it does sometimes, and if that's what you are talking about, then any dealer does that.

#########################
Catering Equipment | Catering Supplies

sekar555
sekar555

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down