Pickup Trucks Europe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think about buying this used car? 1990 Grand Prix?

3 posters

Go down

What do you think about buying this used car? 1990 Grand Prix? Empty What do you think about buying this used car? 1990 Grand Prix?

Post by sekar555 Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:22 pm

I am capable of buyng a new and/or late model car, but after years of financial education I have learned it is smarter to pay cash for a quality used, cheap car.

I found a 1990 Grand Prix with the 3.1 V6 at a local big-name Toyota dealer, on their used car lot. Usually a dealer will not sell such an old car on their lot, but this car is immacualte. 70,000 miles, and the leather interior looks brand new. All options work (cruise, a/c, etc) and the power windows have strong motors in them. The car is one-owner and car-fax certified. Prev. owner put new struts in it before he traded it in. The dealer did some preventative maintenance, and this is where I have my questions. Of course it's used so it will need something, the dealer replaced the oil pump, water pump, trans pan gasket, and rear brakes. Being a big name celebrity owned dealership, they said they liked the car enough not to auction it, but put a little work in it and sell it.

#########################
Catering Equipment | Catering Supplies

sekar555
sekar555

Back to top Go down

What do you think about buying this used car? 1990 Grand Prix? Empty Re: What do you think about buying this used car? 1990 Grand Prix?

Post by Dave C Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:26 am

Sounds interesting......did you go for it in the end....and if you did...any piccies..... Very Happy
Dave C
Dave C
Expert
Expert

: : What do you think about buying this used car? 1990 Grand Prix? Untitled

Back to top Go down

What do you think about buying this used car? 1990 Grand Prix? Empty Re: What do you think about buying this used car? 1990 Grand Prix?

Post by Rislar Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:13 am

I'd say this was spam DC Shocked scratch
Rislar
Rislar
Administrator/Founder
Administrator/Founder

: : What do you think about buying this used car? 1990 Grand Prix? Untitled

http://www.eclipse-bowling.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down