Pickup Trucks Europe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blonde goes to Heaven!

2 posters

Go down

Blonde goes to Heaven! Empty Blonde goes to Heaven!

Post by Rislar Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:07 am

A blonde was sent on her way to Heaven. Upon arrival, a concerned St. Peter met her at the pearly gates. "I'm sorry," St. Peter said "but Heaven is suffering from an overload of goodly souls at the moment and we've been forced to introduce an entrance exam to ease the burden."

"That's cool!" said the blonde "What does the entrance exam consist of?"

"Just three questions" said St. Peter.

"And they are?" said the blonde.

"The first" said St. Peter "is: Which days of the week begin with the letter T? The second is: How many seconds are there in a year? and the third is: What was the name of the swagman in Waltzing Matilda?"

"Now," said St. Peter "go away and think about these questions, and when I call upon you, I expect you to have the answers for me."

The blonde went away and gave these three questions considerable thought (as I expect you are doing).

The following morning, St. Peter called upon the blonde and asked if she had considered the questions. She replied "I have."

"Well then" said St. Peter "which two days of the week start with the letter T?"

"Today and Tomorrow" replied the blonde.

St. Peter pondered for some time, and decided that the answer could indeed be applied to the question.

"Well then, could I have the answer to the second of the three questions?" St. Peter went on. "How many seconds are there in a year?"

"Twelve" replied the blonde.

"Only twelve!" exclaimed St. Peter "How did you arrive at that figure?"

"Easy" said the blonde "There's the second of January, the second of February, right through to the second of December, giving a total of twelve seconds."

St. Peter looked at the blonde and said "I need some time to consider that answer before I can give you a decision." He walked away shaking his head.

After a while, he came back and said "I'll allow that answer to stand, but you need to get your final answer absolutely correct to be allowed into Heaven. Now, can you tell me the name of the swagman in Waltzing Matilda?"

"Ooh, that was the easiest one!" said the blonde.

"Really?" exclaimed St. Peter "What is it?"

"It's Andy."

"ANDY!!"

"Yes, Andy" said the blonde.

This totally floored St. Peter. He paced this way and that, deliberating. Finally he could stand it no longer and said "How in God's name did you arrive at THAT answer?"

"Easy" said the blonde "Andy sat, Andy watched, Andy waited 'til his billy boiled ..."

And verily I say unto you, the blonde entered Heaven.
Rislar
Rislar
Administrator/Founder
Administrator/Founder

: : Blonde goes to Heaven! Untitled

http://www.eclipse-bowling.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Blonde goes to Heaven! Empty Re: Blonde goes to Heaven!

Post by Hicube Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:30 am

Really good ROFL ROFL ROFL
Hicube
Hicube
THE HULK / YOU WONT LIKE ME WHEN I MODERATE
THE HULK / YOU WONT LIKE ME WHEN I MODERATE

: : Thats me !!

Back to top Go down