Pickup Trucks Europe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

help choose

3 posters

Go down

help choose Empty help choose

Post by mad max Sat May 01, 2010 2:04 am

greetings from mad max I have been scouting for a4x4 vehicle tour the world by road for charity concern. recently I have narrowed down my search and came across Navara D40 2.5d its specs. is awesome and truelly a big bad mother trucker, I have faintest idea whether it will out shine other trucks in it class not comparing with the land rover and land cruiser. Now i have been introduced by a blogger that i should take a look at the new mitsubishi triton pajero sports . need feed back from enthusiast and well wishers to comment on these two vehicles the plus and minus points. can somebody out there share their knowledge with me . help choose 102616 My journey around the world by road is a long planned and well organized project. Since I am a novice when come the type of vehicle that suits this journey. I need sound advice from reader help choose 338620 s. Thanks mate cheers help choose 22108 help choose 810680
mad max
mad max

Back to top Go down

help choose Empty Re: help choose

Post by Rislar Sat May 01, 2010 9:55 am

Hi Max, thats sold here as the L200 and i'm not a fan, its more of a hairdressers, or young mums pickup, not the motor i would choose but each to there own scratch Very Happy

If your in no rush there is going to be the VW Amorok coming out this year <<<<<<LINKY>>>>>>

There is also the update of the D40 with a 3ltr engine, so i suppose it depends on your budget!! The Hilux is also a truly awesome truck, but none are out right winners as its really down to choice, if you are travelling around the world then what you need is a world wide dealer network in case you do have any problems!

Your trip sounds exciting can you tell us more bud? grin
Rislar
Rislar
Administrator/Founder
Administrator/Founder

: : help choose Untitled

http://www.eclipse-bowling.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mad max Mon May 03, 2010 3:00 am

Sure thing rislar i kind fancy your avatar thanks for your input much obliged. Well briefly speaking my trip around the world has been planned after reading about trips taken by previous successful tourers and the idea had me excited, the thrills and spills, you tube has been a great guide and information, guide about the dangers and the excitement. So I had this idea of driving around the world by road and by doing so I could at the time help the children of the world by putting up shows and exhibition of the sufferings of children of the third world and also children of developed countries. All proceeds shall be directed to well deserved organizations, maybe unicef could provide moral support . We are going in four vehicles a team of 12 persons in 4 vehicles. we are at the moment collecting information from embassies around the world and we are also scouting for vehicles that wont hamper us. I am the organizer and team leader for this journey into the unknown. Anyway I do not have any experience in handling a 4x4 never driven one, but that's why my friends call me mad max the route has been meticulously planned and all preparation looks sound and almost perfect anyway I still need a lot of info from experienced owners and drivers who has made it out there. I am also waiting for some more vehicles to join me. Anyway the journey shall begin before Christmas 2010 hope this gives you a rough idea where my journey stands. I have been quite lucky, cameras video cameras and gps two way radios, laptops and promotional materials has been sponsored by many well wishers .Now I need to buy the right vehicle My team is ready to buy all brand new vehicles. Mitsubishi has a rally proven Pajero sports seven seater 4x4 and Nissan has a D40. I could not afford the VW as it will be very costly in my country. I would prefer a continental made vehicle but that can only be a dream only. The second choice is the Japanese vehicles . Now the professionals who are reading this post can help navigate me. thanks a million I love you guys out there. A wonderful site. help choose 764410 help choose 810680 wow wow wow what a great vw promo link. How i wish I could get my hand on this vw amorok . Not available in Malaysia. I think i should check with vw dealer in Malaysia for its price hopefully i can afford one the video is great, really refreshing thanks help choose 439594 help choose 95184 hicube you r great too help choose 22108
mad max
mad max

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicube Tue May 04, 2010 1:00 pm

Sounds like that will be a trip of a lifetime Max.
I would someday like to do something as exciting as the adventure you are about to set off on..... Hats Off Hats Off
Hicube
Hicube
THE HULK / YOU WONT LIKE ME WHEN I MODERATE

: : Thats me !!

Back to top Go down

Post by mad max Wed May 05, 2010 2:20 am

hicube / rislar
this is the specs for the vehicle that I am about to invest but it does not state that it is D40 / D22 where can I get the details can you advise help choose 102616

help choose Nav_hp_Engine_s
The soul of the
MOTHER TRUCKER resides in this brutish 2.5 litre 4-cylinder DOHC
16-valve Common Rail Direct Injection Diesel Engine with Variable
Nozzle Turbo
and Intercooler
YD25DDTi Diesel Engine

help choose Nav_hp_HayLoad_s
The NAVARA’s “Shift-on-the-Fly”
4WD system lets you easily switch between 2WD and 4WD (4H) without
having to stop the vehicle as long as you’re travelling at less than
100km/h.
Electronically Controlled 4WD System with LSD

help choose Nav_hp_RedTop_s
See and be seen with
Xenon headlamps. The bright beam light ensures the best possible
driving vision in the dark hours.
Xenon Headlamps

help choose Nav_hp_LadderBed_s
Fitted with plush leather
seats
and boasting class leading spaciousness, this NAVARA
is definitely one huge MOTHER TRUCKER
Leather Inteurrior

help choose Nav_hp_WetDrv_s1
2-DIN audio system
with 6CD changer & MP3 player. Comes standard with 6
speakers

6CD Changer & MP3 Player

help choose Airbag

any suggestions mighty thanks help choose 810680 help choose 22108
mad max
mad max

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicube Wed May 05, 2010 11:03 am

Looks like the model you are looking at is the D40.

Here is a picture of a D22 which belongs to Liamhelp choose Dsc00210

And here is a picture of my D40 Big Hughelp choose 111
Hicube
Hicube

: : Thats me !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down