Pickup Trucks Europe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Chat, any old crack! II

+5
Liam
pd1971
Rislar
Hicube
Dave C
9 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

General Chat, any old crack! II - Page 15 Empty Re: General Chat, any old crack! II

Post by Hicube Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:36 pm

Yes Dave, Im a trained lockie.
Have been doing it for years now. It really is a fascinating job to do. Its also a real eye opener as to how insecure most peoples homes are affraid
I would say at least 60% of the houses that i visit i can get in in under 30 seconds........ The look of horror on customers faces soon has them upgrading their security.
The lock "picking" side of the job is really satisfying but takes a lot of Patience and practice, but when the lock opens ....its a great feeling grin

There are some really good courses run by the "MLA" but they are really expensive. I was lucky as the company i worked for years ago had in house training centres that i learnt my trade in.

For some great info and "how to's" on lockpicking and tools they use, have a look at these 2 forums. I have been a member on both for a few years now and there is always something new to learn as there are quite a few trading locksmiths on there...

UK Bump Keys

Northeast Locksmiths
Hicube
Hicube
THE HULK / YOU WONT LIKE ME WHEN I MODERATE
THE HULK / YOU WONT LIKE ME WHEN I MODERATE

: : Thats me !!

Back to top Go down

General Chat, any old crack! II - Page 15 Empty Re: General Chat, any old crack! II

Post by Dave C Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:14 am

Thanks Tony,

I have been looking at several courses.....for the future mind.......and they seem to be 2, 3 or 5 day courses.......and i just wonder how much you can actually learn in that amount of time........I am always very wary of........'do this and have your own business' type adverts.......

Like i say that is all for the future as i would like to run my own dog training establshment.......but may need something else to keep the coffers coming in.

Very Happy
Dave C
Dave C
Expert
Expert

: : General Chat, any old crack! II - Page 15 Untitled

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15