Pickup Trucks Europe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Test

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Test - Page 3 Empty Re: Test

Post by Liam Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:34 am

Aye theres always summat to do mate with the abuse that the machines get Test - Page 3 854579
Liam
Liam
Distinguished User
Distinguished User

Back to top Go down

Post by jpmc Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:38 am

16G that's an old puppy too. It's been a while since I've done a G or even an H for that matter. Everyone over here is getting M's now. I don't like them myself though doesn't feel right driving without a steering wheel. Who Knows

Should you not have some JCB's in there too? I thought they were the machine of choice over your side of the world?
jpmc
jpmc
Expert
Expert

: : Test - Page 3 Untitled

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:42 am

I'm lost without a wheel too mate, i had a go of a CAT 992 with the joystick controls a while back and i couldn't get away with it. We've never ran JCB's mate, i think they are a very poor machine i'm in the minority that think that because others think they are the Rolls Royce but they have always been very feminine in my opinion.
Liam
Liam
Distinguished User
Distinguished User

Back to top Go down

Post by jpmc Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:50 am

We don't get alot of JCB's down here and the ones we do have are loaders and a few diggers and real old back hoes although I have worked on a Cat 432 which is the same. Have done a couple of JCB loaders and I agree with you they don't match up to the main players down here.
jpmc
jpmc
Expert
Expert

: : Test - Page 3 Untitled

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3