Pickup Trucks Europe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mitsubishi Raider

2 posters

Go down

Mitsubishi Raider Empty Mitsubishi Raider

Post by Hicube Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:08 am

Mitsubishi Raider Mitsub10

The 2009 Mitsubishi Raider is a midsize pickup truck available in two body styles: an extended cab and a Double Cab crew cab. Both are available in a single trim level (LS). The Double Cab is available in either two-wheel drive or four-wheel drive; the extended cab is two-wheel drive only. The Raider extended cab has a pair of reverse-opening rear doors and a 6-foot-6-inch bed, while the Double Cab has four full-size doors and a 5-foot-4-inch bed. Extended-cab models come standard with 16-inch wheels, a front bench seat, air-conditioning and a four-speaker audio system with single-CD player. Double Cabs add foglights, full power accessories, keyless entry and cruise control.

Options are largely grouped into packages. The extended cab's Power and Convenience package gets you much of the Double Cab's additional features. The Exterior Appearance package, available only on Double Cabs, adds a sliding rear window and special wheels and interior trim. The Extra Value package comes with a bedliner, side rails and mud guards. Some of these options can be added à la carte.

Powertrains and Performance

Every 2009 Raider is powered by a 3.7-liter V6, which produces 210 horsepower and 235 pound-feet of torque. A four-speed automatic transmission is mandatory on Double Cabs, while extended-cab models come standard with a six-speed manual (the automatic is optional).

Performance is unimpressive, to put it mildly. An automatic-equipped Raider requires a glacial 11.5 seconds to complete the 0-60-mph sprint, lagging more than 3 seconds behind segment leaders. Towing capacity, ranging from 2,950 pounds for manual-shift Raiders to 4,150 pounds with the automatic, is similarly uncompetitive.

Fuel economy estimates for the 2009 Mitsubishi Raider are 16 mpg city/20 mpg highway and 18 mpg combined for the two-wheel-drive manual model. The 2WD with the automatic transmission achieves 15/20/17 mpg, while the 4WD automatic trim gets 14/18/15 mpg.

Interior Design and Special Features

Low-grade plastic seems to be everywhere inside the cabin of the 2009 Mitsubishi Raider. Faux metallic trim and white-faced gauges give the dash a hint of panache, but materials quality is unimpressive. Both cabins are spacious, but the Double Cab is the only choice that affords enough room for adults (the extended cab will fit children or petite grown-ups). On the plus side, the driving position feels more carlike than one might expect, and the controls are simple and easy to reach. Interior storage is plentiful, too, as the rear seats flip up to reveal built-in storage trays.
Hicube
Hicube
THE HULK / YOU WONT LIKE ME WHEN I MODERATE

: : Thats me !!

Back to top Go down

Mitsubishi Raider Empty Re: Mitsubishi Raider

Post by Rislar Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:12 am

Loving the info, that is a country mile away from the L200 scratch do you think it looks like a Mazda scratch
Rislar
Rislar
Administrator/Founder
Administrator/Founder

: : Mitsubishi Raider Untitled

http://www.eclipse-bowling.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicube Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:14 am

Thats what i thought.....very Mazda / Ford Ranger Who Knows
Hicube
Hicube

: : Thats me !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rislar Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:19 am

I believe a few of the American trucks from Europe are the same thing re-badged scratch
Rislar
Rislar
Administrator/Founder
Administrator/Founder

: : Mitsubishi Raider Untitled

http://www.eclipse-bowling.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down