Pickup Trucks Europe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tracker fitted

3 posters

Go down

Tracker fitted Empty Tracker fitted

Post by Dave C Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:38 pm

Just thought i would post this for any forum members searching about for it in the future. Very Happy

I have just had a 'tracker monitor' fitted to my Nav..............it cost £200 to buy and you also need to pay a subscribition of either £132 P/A or like i did a one off payment of £342 for the life that you own the vehicle.

The tracker stays with the vehicle so you cannot take it out when you sell it.

The system i have gone for is mid-range.....basically if it moves without the ignition being used it will be set off and tracker will then contact you directly......or if you notice the vehicle has been taken you contact them after calling the police to 'activate' the sensors.

It took under two hours to fit ..........mind you i took a cuppa out to the fella fitting it and there were hundreds of wires all over the place......i couldn't get away quick enough. Innocent

I went for this system as i leave my vehicle at home sometimes for a couple of weeks at a time....and as i am single at the moment there is no one there to keep an eye on the truck.

There is of course other systems out there which appear to offer the same thing.......but when i was speaking to different companies prior to buying they all reckoned that the 'tracker' signal system was best........that's up to you to consider though guys.......(some of the other non tracker systems can be moved from vehicle to vehicle....so that's a plus.) Laughing

Well i think that is about it ....hope it helps someone.

Last edited by Rislar on Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:41 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Moved and a sticky placed on the thread!)
Dave C
Dave C
Expert
Expert

: : Tracker fitted Untitled

Back to top Go down

Tracker fitted Empty Re: Tracker fitted

Post by brillo Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:56 pm

Good info, dave, can you give info on the other grades of cover. dennis
brillo
brillo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rislar Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:59 pm

I'll move this into general 4x4 and make it a sticky buddy great info thumbsup
Rislar
Rislar
Administrator/Founder
Administrator/Founder

http://www.eclipse-bowling.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave C Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:10 pm

Dennis,

have a quick look at this.....

www.tracker.co.uk

All the details are on there.......but you can get the devices cheaper if you look around.......Dave. Very Happy

Mods ... not sure if i am allowed to put this web site details up.......please remove if not allowed. Innocent
Dave C
Dave C
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Rislar Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:11 pm

Thats fine Dave, all good as far as im concerned goodjob
Rislar
Rislar
Administrator/Founder