Pickup Trucks Europe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aussie fellas......

3 posters

Go down

Aussie fellas...... Empty Aussie fellas......

Post by Dave C Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:50 am

An Australian backpacker walks into a bar and orders a pint of lager from the barmaid.

She recognises his accent and they begin chatting. Over the course of the night they get to know each other quite well. At the end of her shift he asks if she wants to come back to his place for sex. Although she is attracted to him, she declines. He then offers her £200. The waitress is also travelling the world and is short of funds, so she agrees.

The next night he returns and orders another lager. Later in the evening, he offers her another £200 for her services. She is only too happy to agree.

This goes on for five nights. On the sixth night the traveller comes in, orders a lager, and sits in the corner. Hoping to earn more cash in another night of passion, the waitress pulls up a seat, and asks him where's he's from.

"Melbourne," the traveller replies. "So am I! What suburb in Melbourne?" she asks. "Glen Iris," he replies. "That's amazing," she says, "so am I! What street?" "Cameo Street, he replies. "This is unbelievable," she says. "What number?" "Number 20." "You are not going to believe this but I'm from number 22 and my parents still live there!"

"I know," the man replies. "Your father gave me £1,000 to give to you."
Dave C
Dave C
Expert
Expert

: : Aussie fellas...... Untitled

Back to top Go down

Aussie fellas...... Empty Re: Aussie fellas......

Post by Hicube Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:06 am

Very good mate die laughin die laughin
Hicube
Hicube
THE HULK / YOU WONT LIKE ME WHEN I MODERATE
THE HULK / YOU WONT LIKE ME WHEN I MODERATE

: : Thats me !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rislar Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:35 am

ROFL Thats a bute Wink
Rislar
Rislar
Administrator/Founder
Administrator/Founder

: : Aussie fellas...... Untitled

http://www.eclipse-bowling.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down